Re: Technical Conferences

Author:Dave Winer

I don't agree that it's better that way!

Imagine making the same statement about medicine.

Imagine if all the conferences were attended by HMO people and the doctors and researchers never exchanged ideas. No diseases would get cured, no new treatments would be found.

We're selling out too easy to the money people.