UserLand makes me happy!

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:8/31/2000; 2:46:19 PM
Topic:UserLand makes me happy!

On 8/24/00 I posted this message.

Today on the Radio UserLand Upgrade page I read the following:

An off-by-one scrollbar bug has been fixed. The scrollbar would indicate that there was one more item in a table or outline than there actually was.

Another scrollbar bug fixed: sometimes scrollbars were not disabled when they should be disabled.

Credit where credit is due, I say, so once again it's hats off to the team at UserLand. I'm assuming that this fix will be rolled into Frontier too. Excellent!