Amazon's Cluelessness

Author:millers@snowcrest.net
Posted:9/4/2000; 7:55:19 AM
Topic:Amazon's Cluelessness

They just don't get it.

Perhaps we can help them.

One: Profits are useful.

Two: You can't patent the air we breathe.

Three: You can't sell information that you've previously stated you won't sell.

One of those rare moments when I wish I'd wasted three years and become a lawyer .... nice class-action suit on behalf of millions of Amazon customers over the data sale would be so delicious ...

Easy prediction: they won't survive. Sell the stock short.

Stan Krute Stan@SodaMountain.com