Look how far we've come!

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:9/5/2000; 5:39:20 AM
Topic:Look how far we've come!

Way back when in ScriptingNews for 2/16/99, Dave mentioned a " new control panel for editing the Scripting News home page. As it develops I'll show you the screen shots. I'm really excited about this, now that a pattern has developed the thing is practically designing itself."

Wow! I think this must have been an early version of console.root, but when I think about Manila and Radio UserLand, the increase in power and sophistication is phenomenal!

BTW, I found this while looking for info about Eric Soroos's Frontier Mailserver.