XML-RPC call to flip home page?

Author:Jeremy Reichman
Posted:9/5/2000; 5:21:51 PM
Topic:XML-RPC call to flip home page?

I was looking over the spec for the XML-RPC interface to Manila, and I didn't see an obvious way to flip the home page.

Is there such a call? I'm kind-of guessing not, since even Radio UserLand opens a browser to do that …

I'm interested because I'm getting the hang of this now and would like to make a utility to do this for me without using a browser. I run a slow server at home on my cable modem, and flipping the home page is one of the more time-intensive things I do with my Weblog. My thinking is that a quick AppleScript that does it for me would be helpful. (I now have experience getting XML-RPC to work through Late Night's XML Tools and XML-RPC Lib.)