Re: XML-RPC call to flip home page?

Author:David Adams
Posted:9/6/2000; 1:00:03 PM
Topic:XML-RPC call to flip home page?

looking over the spec for the XML-RPC interface to Manila, and I didn't see an obvious way to flip the home page. Is there such a call?

Hmm... my memory told me that such a call existed, but glancing through the specs, there isn't such a thing. One substitute would be to create a new discussion group message with manila.discuss.message.create and then to set that to the homepage with manila.homepage.set.

I don't know if that method would exactly mimic what "Flip Home Page" accomplishes or not. But it's worth a shot, perhaps.

-dave
http://www.stuffeddog.com