Available Procedures was: Radio Userland goes Wiki-Wiki

Author:Chris Langreiter
Posted:9/6/2000; 1:16:06 PM
Topic:Radio Userland goes Wiki-Wiki

Although my RXR server framework is still far from being bug-free and very much a work in progress, Tom is already doing amazing things with it. But you can, too!

At this time, the available XML-RPC procedures for the server running at http://www.langreiter.com/cgi-bin/xmlrpc-space-server.r are spaceGet(name), spaceStore(name, content) and spaceList() (which returns a list. Ah!) - Since I'd like to make RXR as stable as possible, I'd love to hear about any experiences (also with other XML-RPC clients than Frontier's built-in one).

I've just backed up my space, so feel free to mess with it.

Ciao, Chris