Who needs to televise the revolution?

Author:David Golding
Posted:9/7/2000; 6:04:31 AM
Topic:Who needs to televise the revolution?

On the way to dinner I noticed a sticker in a bus shelter, one that had managed to slip by me amongst all the big garish S11 posters. It bore this URL:

http://www.melbourne.indymedia.org/

This is really quite amazing (do I have to mention it runs on PHP to make this on-topic?), especially:

http://www.melbourne.indymedia.org/publish.php3

When will big media hop on the Cluetrain?

And for tomorrow:

http://nyc.indymedia.org/