Re: Guido and Richard

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/8/2000; 7:15:45 AM
Topic:Guido and Richard

There's no bogeyman here, that's the kool-aid talking.

Hey Ken, watch the perjoratives.

You don't have so much trust with me as you once did. I could use some nasty terms to describe your thinking process, but I don't care to engage with you at that level. Here, let's talk heart-to-heart if you want, but take a few risks, and show that you're listening.

You may know more about GPL than I do, but there are other areas where I know more, and you've been really disrespectful about that. I noticed. Just want you to hear that.