Re: Taking myself less seriously

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/11/2000; 3:14:01 PM
Topic:fork

Considering the odds each of us overcomes at the moment of conception, all other experiences that follow pale in comparison.

That's a stunning thought. I must remember that. Somehow that escaped me in biology class. That's one the things that sucked about school, they left the interesting stuff out! (Hey I once was one of those sperms and one of those eggs. I didn't get that part.)