Re: Taking myself less seriously

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/11/2000; 4:06:27 PM
Topic:fork

That's a stunning thought. I must remember that. Somehow that escaped me in biology class.

My schooling left out some conclusions to certain facts too. :-)

In some ways it is scary to think that any other combination of sperm and/or egg would have resulted in an entire different person, not me with different attributes. That is, I wouldn't exist! (i.e. None of the other sperms made it out alive. I'm the last survivor.)

Don