Re: Taking myself less seriously

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:9/11/2000; 2:59:38 PM
Topic:fork

I guess all that really matters is that we love. (I just saw a good documentary about death on the local PBS station. What really matters after that?

David,

I watched that Bill Moyer piece on KPBS (San Diego), last night. I thought about the messages that show provided frequently today. Both of my parents are dead and it's amazing how often I think of them and miss them.

Dave Winer's comment about self-recognition seems to be right on the money. We are only here for a short time and then we leave for another journey. Considering the odds each of us overcomes at the moment of conception, all other experiences that follow pale in comparison.

Don