Thank you Dave & might be my last post here

Author:Kishore Balakrishnan
Posted:9/12/2000; 7:03:45 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

Dear Dave,

This might be my last post in this DG

First of all, I would like to thank you for everything that you have taught me through Scripting.com , UserLand.com etc.

I am just guessing that you are not in your best moods in the last few days and probably there are countless other reasons for your reactions to this thread. I am also very surprised at your reactions. The words seem to be coming out from an entirely different person!

Like Aaron, I would like it very much if the threads here are sent to me via email so that I only look at the interesting ones and participate in them.

Since this doesnot seem to be your liking, I will just look forward to reading Scripting News and continue to maintain my weblog.

Thanks once again

Good Day

Thanks for listening, Kishore. http://kishore.editthispage.com

ps: Wayne Gretsky - You miss 100% of the shots you never take