Re: It's about editing

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/12/2000; 8:11:58 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

I don't recall there being an issue when this was discussed before.

That highlights another fallacy of the Internet, that once something is said, you can never change your mind.

In real life, which this is a reflection of in a sense, people change their minds all the time.

This, imho, is realistic, because everything is always changing. Seasons, the position of the earth relative to the rest of the universe, our bodies change as they age, so do our emotional and intellectual bodies.

I appreciate that you want a feature. Try again in a couple of months, maybe things will have changed yet again. You never know in this crazy universe of ours.