Re: It's about editing

Author:Ken MacLeod
Posted:9/12/2000; 8:08:22 AM
Topic:Discuss by email?

fwiw, the NNTP gateway I had in mind was "real-time". no newsreader that I know of caches messages, so flipping back and forth over messages reloads every time. it was an interest in using a client I prefer, not changing the look or feel of someone else's site.

I don't recall there being an issue when this was discussed before.

After this came up a few days ago, I asked the folks at Weblogger.com if it was ok to host a site for discussion and development of alternate clients and gateways, and they said it was, noting, of course, that they won't have time to support those particular efforts.