The "Itch Scratching" philosophy

Author:Dave Winer

Another reason you can be sure Manila goes forward is that we're using it heavily to document and support Radio UserLand. And we belong to the "itch scratching" school of software development, in other words, we feel your pain, probably even more than you do.

We use the tools, we're sick of how awful we are, but we also know that they're the best that are available anywhere. What a conundrum.