Re: monocultures (Anti-Microsoft sentiment)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/18/2000; 12:03:35 AM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

Yes, now substitute "usually" for "always" above, and you will come close to my actual sense. Can you respond to the new sense with usually substituted for always?

Cool..

I don't want any bad blood with you. I'm not going to be attacking you in the future to get even with whatever you say now to rile me up, so it's not worth the effort.

Don't worry about me, I don't easily feel slighted (and certainly not now) and I don't hold grudges. Like you, I feel that getting even is a major waste of energy, and I really didn't mean to rile you up. I'm not sure where things broke down, but I am sure I could have been more sensitive about how my comments would sit with you. In the spirit of Dave's "adoption", I will point out your site at www.treedragon.com, that has some really interesting thoughts. You pointed this site out to me some time ago, and I thought then that you had some interesting points of view. I still feel that your points of view are interesting and valuable, and hope you continue to share them.

Peace