Seattle Frontier User's Group Mtg 9/26

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:9/20/2000; 7:08:42 AM
Topic:Seattle Frontier User's Group Mtg 9/26

There will be a Seattle Frontier User's Group meeting next Tuesday, September 26th at 7pm. We meet at the offices of my company, Socialecology, at 1818 Summit on Capitol Hill. (email for directions/rsvp)

Discussions topics are up in the air, but I'd bet that Radio Userland and connecting to interesting backend services is going to be a large part of it.

eric