Re: snowballs (Anti-Microsoft sentiment)

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:9/20/2000; 10:31:48 AM
Topic:Debunking the OSS Bazaar?

OK, Dave, this isn't a POV; it is factual truth that has been around for a long time. If you had bothered to follow my earlier threads, you would see that I was merely pointing out that this is a force. Now as for your interpretation of my cynicism; that says more about you than about me. While I refuse to ignore the facts or live in a fantasy land that says that rich does not become more rich, that does not mean I am being cynical. If you really cared to know what I think, you would very clearly see that I consider this a problem and spent a good deal of time trying to provoke discussion about how to fix this problem (read my earlier posts in the thread).

Saying that it is not a problem is making yourself powerless to influence it. The problem will always be here. We need to do something to address it.

Cheers,
Joshua