Re: Cheney?

Author:Paulo Gaspar
Posted:9/27/2000; 6:50:44 AM
Topic:Cheney?

Well, I have to understand that your problems with this kind of thing are of a higher order of magnitude than mine.

There is no way I can guess how I would react in your shoes. Probably I wouldn't dare to have the online presence you have - I would run away from it (but I hope you will never do that). I am not moralizing/preaching.

Still, what I said might be true - for whatever it is worth.

Have fun,
Paulo