Re: Cheney?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/27/2000; 7:37:16 AM
Topic:Cheney?

I have no idea what you're saying. I'd call this a meta-meta conversation, in other words, a conversation about a conversation about conversations.

Anyway, at the risk of being repetitive, I don't accept personal advice even from people who I have daily personal contact with, so why should I accept it from strangers? If I followed everyone's advice, I'd disappear. That would be like TV.

So if you don't mind, I will continue making decisions for myself, and not interfere with you doing the same. This is a loop I seem to have to repeat for everyone who wants to go here. Tired of it Paulo. I've even repeated *that* many times. Stick to talking about yourself and everything will be fine.