lemonade

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/27/2000; 10:49:07 AM
Topic:professionalism and lemonade

Thanks David, as usual, for the thoughful comments.

I would like to make lemonade out of this lemon.

I suggest that instead of focusing so much attention on me or Tim, or UserLand or O'Reilly, let's put the same amount of energy into the installed base of users of RSS, and learn about what they're doing, and see what can be done to make the technology more powerful without sacrificing what they value about RSS.

In my humble opinion, that's the high road.