Re: lemonade

Author:Rick
Posted:9/27/2000; 1:24:00 PM
Topic:professionalism and lemonade

That's been the one thought stuck in my head as I've been reading this all today, who cares about Tim vs. Dave, let's get back to the real issue at hand, where to go from RSS .91. It's clear there's a large group of people that don't think RSS 1 is it, so let's stop worring about personal squables and get to the real work at hand.

"ASP" exists today as "Application Service Providers" and "Active Server Pages," maybe RSS can be "Real Simple Syndication," "RDF Site Summary" and "Repetitive Stress Syndrom " :-) We'll just have to deal with the confusion, if we're right one will gain more traction then the other anyway.

(oops, was just checking UserLand to see if it's "Real" or "Really" and see that Dave believes RSS is a name, not an acronym)