Re: So What is a Guy To Do?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/29/2000; 12:46:53 PM
Topic:So What is a Guy To Do?

If you show us how to do it, at a feature level, we're much more likely to be able to do it. That's why I responded at a tech level, that's what we're doing, supplying technology, and we are refining it for markets that can use our technology.

I know the education market is lucrative. Remember how it was two years ago, and see how much easier it's gotten. In the next two years it will get easier still, and if you can help us, by focusing us on features we can implement, then we'll all do better, I think.

We're not finished building basic stuff yet. Getting close, but not there yet. We always get pushback when we release something new, it happened when we released Manila too. Remember we're not finished with anything, so help us if you can, or give us a little more time.