scriptingNews outline for 11/26/2000

Author:Dave Winer

What is ClickGarden?

We now have a logo for a new site we're working on, that will tie together all the OPML directories people are working on. Having a logo of course is not the same thing as having the site ready to roll out. ";->"

We're also starting a site for Python scripts that do interesting stuff with SOAP and XML-RPC. And the next generation EditThisPage.Com should come online next week. Lots of interesting new stuff in the pipe.