scriptingNews outline for 1/14/2001

Author:Dave Winer

I just got this screen shot from Adam, indicating that he is now getting the Dead over RSS. These bootstraps really require patience. An event that only happens once every 24 hours is difficult to work the glitches out of. But we're now in blade-popping mode on this little project and as Adam says "It worked!"