scriptingNews outline for 3/16/2001

Author:Dave Winer

Good afternoon sports fans!

Microsoft and IBM: WSDL 1.1.

Scobelizer has speculation on HailStorm. Hmmm.

I was wondering why Mary Jo Foley didn't have a HailStorm story out by now, now I know why. "If you thought Microsoft was devious in embedding its Internet Explorer browser in its operating systems and other products, you ain't seen nothing yet..."

Intelligent Enterprise: Untangling the Web.

News.Com: "I don't think the VC community is out there right now selling dead parrots."

Only 1258 email messages to read. ";->"

What is GotDotNet?