scriptingNews outline for 4/26/2001

Author:Dave Winer

Good morning Chinese philosophers and their fans.

Some Chinese philosopher said if you live long enough you will see all your enemies floating down the river. I'm sure that's not an exact quote. But I thought of it when I read this Evhead note about the coming demise of iSyndicate. Sorry if you work at iSyndicate. No doubt it doesn't feel good to be where your company is at right now.