Re: Re: Pull

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/13/1998; 5:36:35 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I thought of another reason this would be cool. The filter could keep track of all the places you went so if you ever wanted to go back to a place you visited in the last few days just look at the history. I thought about implementing it, but it's not a quick hack. You have to translate all the URLs in the pages to be callbacks to the filter. Dave