user.inetd.prefs

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/19/1998; 9:26:15 AM
Topic:user.inetd.prefs

This is a new table, it allows the system manager to determine some of the default behavior of inetd.supervisor.

user.inetd.prefs.returnChunkSize determines the size of chunks we write to the stream when returning. Default value is 8192.

user.inetd.prefs.defaultTimeoutSecs determines the number of seconds that we're willing to wait for data to start coming in on an open stream. Default value is 45.