Code review site

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/19/1998; 9:58:35 AM
Topic:Code review site

I just started another dynamic site. This one shows you a complete list of all the parts of Frontier.root that I'm working on now. I'm not ready yet to release the new parts, in fact we want to do a slow deployment on this stuff.

http://nirvana.userland.com/logbrowser/codereview/

But I'm already posting change notes describing work on these parts. If you want to review the code that would be welcome. I'll endeavor to keep the list on this site current, the scripts though are totally current, they are listings of the actual parts that are running on the server. Another interesting little leverage! Fun..