Re: This is serious stuff

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/19/1998; 2:51:05 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Just play nice and avoid name-calling and don't talk over my head at someone else and all will be well. One thing I noticed in the House debate today is that they always speak in the most glowing terms about each other even when they're condemning them. We could all learn something from them there. Bending over backwards to be polite is a nice way to go. So thanks for hearing me, and let's have fun! Dave