Frontier-Hosting ISPs?

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:12/20/1998; 10:34:32 AM
Topic:National ISPs

Is there a mechanism or approach where an ISP could host the binaries for Frontier so their customers wouldn't have to? Does anyone know of an ISP who does?

I'm shopping for an ISP and was seeing the "We host FrontPage98 Extensions" notices all over the place. Same sorts of notices for PERL and ColdFusion.

Right now the licensing is all bundled together and I'd have to copy my binaries and database and referenced objects to the ISP's server to have them hosted.

Suggestions?