Re: the law?

Author:Tracey Pritchett
Posted:12/20/1998; 6:44:13 PM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

>>>Otherwise, I'd half agree with you if the lying [about sex] hadn't occured during a very relevant [sexual harassment] lawsuit.<<<

>>but that's just the thing, they lying WAS irrelevant<<

I won't even try to pretend that I was the judge in that case. I will say, however, that if the questions were allowed at all, the judge at the time considered them relevant -- or at least, "allowed them" into testimony. Whether or not the judge should have allowed that questioning is inconsequential: clinton was ordered to answer those questions (about his fidelity), and apparently he did so.