Re: Do you believe Clinton?

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:12/21/1998; 8:12:13 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

For me, his credibility reached zero back when he was running for president the first time. Since then, I've never seen any evidence that he has any scruples whatsoever. He continues to be the perfect political animal, showing whatever colors seem most useful at the moment. I believe him when he says he won't resign. He'd have nothing to gain by resigning.

Dave hit the nail on the head earlier this fall when he called for Clinton's resignation on the grounds that he has repeatedly failed to put the country's interest before his own.

And yes, it's our fault. We knew, and we elected him anyway. Twice. It's not just Clinton who's morally bankrupt, it's the majority of our society.

-- Ian