Re: People With Minds (that disagree)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 12:04:17 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

We've been over this a billion times. There are no leaders of either party here. Yet some of us favored impeachment. Why do people insist on talking over our heads? Don't you believe in the Constitution? Do you understand what impeachment is? It's way beyond Ken Starr and the Republican Party now. He's impeached. Get over it. Now what? Dave