Re: People With Minds

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 6:01:28 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

OK, guys, following in the "How Are We Doing?" thread, how does this response work for you? I would have been happy to delete it.

It adds nothing other than someone named TQ White thinks the House Judiciary Committee Republicans are not as cool as most of his friends. (Who are his friends?)

He says he knows their goal, but doesn't say how he knows. Uh what else. This strong opinion comes from someone who hasn't answered the challenging Who are you? question at the top of each page.

So, I guess if we had a rating system, I'd say this message has zero value, and pooof there it goes. I sure wouldn't add it to the search engine (nor would I add this message).