Re: People With Minds

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 6:28:21 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

Yeah I started writing at 3AM. I'm trying to stay up as long as I can so I don't get up at 1AM tomorrow.

Are you serious that you found something interesting in his message?

BTW, one of the next things on my to-do list is to get this software in the hands of some of our testers. So it shouldn't be long before there are clones, that can have other rules.

I don't want to write down the rules because that's like writing The Constitution. It's very hard writing and people don't read them. I have to be pretty fresh to do it, and now I save my freshness for coding and mass-level rabble-rousing thru DaveNet.

And one of these weeks I'm going to take a trip somewhere and leave the frigging computer here!