XML-RPC community, Dreamweaver (was: Re: What about Apache?)

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:1/20/1999; 8:30:15 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

I find myself, in spare (and not so spare) moments daydreaming about what I could build with this functionality. I'm so buzzed I can't think straight long enough to develop a coherent idea! Once I do, however... world beware! ;-)

Thanks, Dave. And thanks to the amazing community which is making this happen.

Let's see: Frontier, Java, Perl, Python, Delphi... Anyone want to do an xml-rpc Javascript server / client class? I want to play around with Dreamweaver objects which do XML-RPC. Can't for the life of me think of an interesting use for it, but someone will!

--Steve

p.s. - Does Dreamweaver actually have an XML parser? Or does it only "not screw up" any XML it finds in your HTML? (I haven't messed around with it enough yet...)