Re: XML-RPC community, Dreamweaver (was: Re: What about Apache?)

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:1/20/1999; 12:08:50 PM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

Let's see: Frontier, Java, Perl, Python, Delphi... Anyone want to do an xml-rpc Javascript server / client class? I want to play around with Dreamweaver objects which do XML-RPC. Can't for the life of me think of an interesting use for it, but someone will!

Oh, I've got uses for it !

There are some people who have an extremely high interest in seeing Frontier/Dreamweaver play nice together.

PS