Re: XML-RPC community, Dreamweaver (was: Re: What about Apache?)

Author:James Spahr
Posted:1/20/1999; 10:51:21 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

p.s. - Does Dreamweaver actually have an XML parser? Or does it only "not screw up" any XML it finds in your HTML? (I haven't messed around with it enough yet...)

Dreamweaver's XML is limited. But Director 7 has a fully functional XML parser (or so I'm told). I just wrote a PO for it so hopefully in a couple days I'll have a Director XML-RPC client. MMMM, shockwave xml-rpc client.

that means client side (browser) rpc. open the flood gates.