Re: Content tools and XML-RPC

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:1/20/1999; 11:58:23 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

p.s. - OK, I'd forgotten about the http part of this equation. I'm not sure what the solution is for this, as most of the apps we want to hook up to this mechanism are not http-aware. Thoughts?

Yeah, Dreamweaver doesn't have a HTTP client or server, AFAIK. A DLL is the best solution here, but like James, I don't have the skill to do that.

I'm on the Dreamweaver-extending list--I'll post a message and see if we can't get some advice or help.

Phil