Collaborative WWW publishing for Ma and Pa

Author:Sean Moran
Posted:2/23/1999; 4:49:08 AM
Topic:Collaborative WWW publishing for Ma and Pa

I am getting a lot of this from clients these days...

"We want a www system that allows anyone to create pages and then send them up the chain of command for approval. What can I buy that does this easily and cheaply?"

Is there such a package? Frontier maybe your first answer but is a bit technical for many people I work with...or am I wrong here? StoryServer is WAY out there.

Any thoughts?