When will we reach Nirvana?

Author:Greg Pierce
Posted:2/25/1999; 7:03:20 AM
Topic:When will we reach Nirvana?

This is basically a question for Userland, but i'm wondering what the estimated time frame for Frontier 6's release is.

I know this can't be pinned down, "when it's ready, it'll ship" i'm sure is the stock answer...I just wanting to know if it's in the 2-3 month range, or farther off.

I've been busy on other projects and was hoping to swoop up the nirvana learning curve once the docs were ready...but I have a project that I know will benefit from Nirvana's features and I'm wondering if I should dive in now or try to push this project into the future a bit...

Is the end-game in sight?