Princeton techie wanted

Author:David Gewirtz
Posted:2/25/1999; 4:51:27 PM
Topic:Princeton techie wanted

Hi all! We're the publishers of PalmPower and DominoPower Magazines (both built using Frontier) and we're looking to hire a techie.

This is an ideal job for someone just out of college (or in college) with some Frontier programming experience, someone who likes to set up and tinker with computers, and wants to get involved with an Internet company.

Since much of the work needs to be on-site, you'll need to be a short commute distance from Princeton, NJ. If you're interested, send me a note at david@component-net.com or call us at (609) 497-4501.