Re: Co-Evolutionary Objects

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/27/1999; 6:45:03 AM
Topic:Technography, Knowledge Management and Frontier

OK Joubin, three challenges:

  1. The easy one first. As a user, what other messages would you link your message to? I'll go ahead and manually add your message to the response list of those messages.

  2. Why don't you step up and do the UI for the graph-based discussion group. Make sure it works in a web browser.

  3. The graphic on the page you pointed to is broken. Oooops. If Murphy is active where you live (he is) it probably broke the minute you dis'd this software.

BTW, when I was a math major I studied graph theory. I know what graphs are. I also know that hierarchies are easy for people. It's easy to implement a graph on a computer, it's hard for people to do it in their minds, and it's hard work to find all the places you might want to attach a node.