Re: FAQ: Do you love Microsoft?

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:2/27/1999; 10:44:01 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

It is worth noting that IE5 for Macintosh is not expected for several months. Most publishing companies use Mac's to do their work.(That's not a bias by any means on my part, just my experience. I'm using NT.) Since this app is aimed at the publishing market, doesn't this first version limit the amount of the target audience you can reach considerably?

I fully understand the technical requirements to get this up and running, but wonder if this is something that has been considered.