Re: FAQ: Do you love Microsoft?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/27/1999; 10:56:38 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

And further, there's no guarantee that Microsoft will put the hooks into MSIE on the Mac that make XML-RPC possible on MSIE/Win. The browsers are out of synch. But there is a narrow sliver of a market right now that can at least try what we're doing and fall in love with it and that will make sure the browser guys do the right thing to be compatible as they go forward. So we push on. Of course the HTML interface of all our software works fine in Netscape 2.0 and compatible browsers. As Marc says "Scalable Content, Dude."