It's not about working everywhere, right now

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:2/27/1999; 11:19:46 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

We're actually doing applied research - in the public eye. We're exposing our development process.

This way we can keep 'you' all involved and iterate our designs and implementation based on our own version of Open Bazaar.

It's not really Open Source, as much as 'Open Process'.

So keep yelling at us and we'll promise to listen. But we can't make Microsoft do he right thing for Mac's or even PRAY that Netscape understands creative people's needs. They seem to be focused on enterprise.

Not to say that Enterprise folks don't deserve 'the next paradignm of Tools' or that they don't need cool, publishing enviornments - it's just that....

... we ain't them.