My Netscape Channel

Author:Dotan Dimet
Posted:3/3/1999; 9:03:22 AM
Topic:My Netscape Channel

I notice that in Scripting News, each day's items are organized with newer items added at the bottom of the block.

Doesn't this cause a problem in the "My Netscape" channel, which only lists the top 3-4 items? Or am I wrong about either the way the channel gets put together (it does look like it lists the top 3-4 items) or how Scripting News items are added?

While I've added the channel to My Netscape, I rarely look at it, since scripting news is probably my most frequently visited page. I do use the channels to track slower-moving sites like mozilla.org and mozillazine, though.